- Every Sunday at 8:00 am & 9:30 am
- Adult Bible Study & Sunday School at 10:45 amThe Lord’s Supper will continue to be offered privately on non-communion Sundays (2nd and 4th) from 12:00 – 12:30 PM in the sanctuary. While we anticipate the resumption of our normal schedule in the future, we are among a large percentage of LCMS churches that likewise have chosen to temporarily streamline and reduce the number of service offerings. We will reevaluate the decision at the end of the year based on where we are with COVID. As always, the service can also be heard and viewed in-person either in the Parish Hall or gymnasium and will continue to be live streamed and available for viewing on our website. We are indeed extremely blessed as a congregation to have the facilities and technology to offer these different viewing options. – Pastor Craig Meissler
Annual Special Services
- Thanksgiving Eve at 7:00 pm
- Christmas Eve at 5:00 & 7:00 pm
- Christmas Day at 10:30 am
- New Year’s Eve at 7:00 pm
- Holy Week
- Maundy Thursday at 7:00 pm
- Good Friday Tennebrae (service of shadows) at 7:00 pm
- Easter Morning at 7:00, 8:30, & 11:00 am (educational program for all ages from 9:45-10:45 am)
- Ascension Eve at 7:00 pm
We also offer mid-week worship opportunities during the seasons of Advent and Lent. These are held at 7pm on Wednesdays (with dinner preceding at 5:30pm during Advent). Please check the calendar for dates.
Holy Communion | Communion is celebrated the 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month as well as on special church festivals throughout the year. Communion is offered to confirmed members of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Visitors are requested to speak to a pastor before coming to communion. All communicants are asked to fill out an attendance card (found in the pew) before taking communion. Private communion is available upon request.
Children & Worship | We love having children in worship! For more information, click here.