- Bell Choir | Directed by Donald Sebesta. Rehearsals are held on Wednesdays at 6:15pm. The Bell Choir is made up of players who are high school age and older. We play approximately one Sunday per month. Anyone is welcome to join and though music-reading is helpful, it is not necessary.
- Brass Ensemble | The Brass Ensemble plays for special services & events such as the Christmas program. Rehearsals are held in preparation for these special occasions. Contact our music director, Donald Sebesta, if you would like to share your talents as a part of this group!
- Adult Choir | Directed by Donald Sebesta (Music Director). Rehearsals are held on Wednesdays at 7:30pm in the Choir Room. The Chancel Choir is made up of singers, high school age and older, and sings at both Sunday morning services, alternating between the 8:30am and 11:00am service. New singers are always welcome and there is no audition. All that is needed is a love of singing and a commitment to our schedule.
- Special Ensembles | Children, students, and adults are welcome to work with Mr. Sebesta or DCE Laura on a solo piece. We also occasionally gather groups of children or adults to sing for special services, such as Easter Sunday.
- Christmas Program | Each year, our children and students present a Christmas Program for the whole congregation. These programs are typically song-driven. Children in PreK through 6th grade learn these songs during the Education Hour (9:45-10:45 every Sunday) and students in 7th-12th grade learn these songs during Student Choir rehearsal.